Monday, March 8, 2010

Oh the Memories!

A few weeks ago I went to lunch with some of my roommates from Snow College! It was so much fun we decided to have a date night and invite our husbands this time. Wayne and I went to Sandy on Saturday night to have dinner. I forgot how awesome these girls are. We had so much fun at Snow College, I decided to have a little trip down memory lane. We missed you Annice!

Disco dancing in front of Fern Young Hall.

Doing Karaoke

Can you name all these people?
Donna, Shanna, Natasha, Kim, (????)
Krishell, Bethany, (????), Melody

These great women had such an impact on my life and have always been such a good example to me! I can't wait until our next get together!

4 comments:

tasha said...

Ahhh the good ol' days! I miss you all so much! I wish we could all get together again! Those of you that have lost my contact info, here's my email: ladylin1224@yahoo.com. Email me and we can stay intouch. Donna thanks for the link to your blog. I've never seen two of these pics! Miss you all! Love ya! -Tasha

Zachary and Shanna said...

Wow...Thoes good old days, so much fun. Sounds like you all had a great time. I hope all of you are doing well. Thanks for your blog link. Miss all of you!!! Shanna

Bethany said...

Wow! We were so young and so skinny....ah well. So fun to see those pics--thanks for the post. I had a lot of fun with you girls the other night. Let's do it again soon! Love ya!

Annice and Ben said...

Ahh the memories! We had a lot of good times didn't we?! I missed you all the other night, we will have to do it again soon! Thanks for the fun post Donna!