March 2, 2010
I do not like green eggs and ham!
I do not like them Sam I am!
On March 2 we always have Green Eggs and Ham for breakfast and read the book. Braden wanted to read to us this year.
We have been keeping this tradition for 6 or 7 years now. Sarah was sure we had to have green ham this year. Usually I just dye the eggs green. I soaked the ham in a green water over night and it worked, we had green ham.
Tyler was sick this morning (stomach flu) so he didn't get to eat green eggs and ham. I saved some green ham for him so he can have it another day!
3 comments:
I love that idea. I must use it when the twins get a bit older. Looks like a fun breakfast!!
Glad that tradition is still going strong!!
I love it!
Post a Comment