Thursday, March 25, 2010

New Furniture!

We have been married almost 13 years, and we have never had a new couch or table. We decided this was the year. We bought the couch and recliner at John Paras Furniture and the table at RC Willey.

New Recliner

New Couch! Both of the ends recline. It is awesome!

Here is the new table. RC Willey was having a sale where you bought the table and 4 chairs and they gave you two chairs for free! It was great! The table has a leaf that can be added. It will add 18" to the length of the table.

I just keep walking around with a huge smile on my face. It is so great to have something of my very own. I love it.

6 comments:

Hawk Family said...

Very nice!!

Finlinson's said...

I love the new furniture!!

Unknown said...

It's so fun to having something new for your home. Congrats!!!

Hama Roska said...

Looks great! I'm excited for you.

Amy Jo Madsen said...

Awesome! Congrats! We were super-happy when we got our living room set (when we moved here), too. It made us feel like real grown-ups! ;) Can't wait to see your furniture in person.

Bethany said...

Love the new furniture Donna! I was hoping you would post some pics. I'm sure you are all enjoying it. The couch looks way comfy. Maybe I'll have to come and try it out?!? :) See you in June!!