April 15, 2010

About a year ago I was giving Wayne a haircut when I found a very large bump on the back of his head. I was a little alarmed so I called the doctor and got him an appointment for that day. The doctor told us it was a Lipoma, which is a fatty benign tumor. It has been bothering him a little lately so he wanted to have it removed. He went to a dermatologist. The doctor told me it would take about and hour for the whole procedure. When an hour had passed I got a little worried. After about an hour and a half he was finally done. The doctor said it was pretty deep and he had to do some digging to get it all out. He has several stitches inside and some on the outside. When we got home I told him he looked like a wouded soldier with that bandage on his head. He has to wear this nice bandage on the back of his head for two days. Needless to say Wayne has a pretty good headache. His is glad to have gone though!
No comments:
Post a Comment