Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spring Storm!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I just had to get a picture of this crazy spring storm. This is not snow it is hail! It was coming down so hard and fast! It was crazy!

I was busy working about 1 pm when the power went out! I figured it would come back on soon, after about 30 min I called the power company. They said a power pole had caught on fire. I am assuming it was from lightning! Anyway, we didn't have power restored until about 5 pm. My van was parked in the garage and Wayne was at track practice, so I didn't have a car and no way to make dinner. So, I called God Father's Pizza and had them deliver some pizza to our house. This is the first time we have ever had pizza delivered. Sarah, Kaylee (her friend) and I spent a quiet afternoon listening to the rain, coloring, reading and watching this crazy storm.

No comments: