Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween!

October 30, 2010

Braden, Tyler and Sarah

The front of the book!

The back of the book.
After Halloween last year Braden told me he wanted to be a book next year. I had a whole year to figure out how was going to make it work. I think it turned out pretty cute. He wrote the story and designed the cover! I think we may have an author on our hands!

Captain Rex
Of course Tyler had to be something from Star Wars, what else is there?

Our cute Bumble Bee!

First went to a trunk or treat in Roy with the Turpins (Thanks Bishop Turpin for inviting us.) Then we came home and hit a few houses in our neighborhood. The kids loved it.

1 comment:

Amy Jo Madsen said...

What a creative costume for Braden to have come up with...and bonus points to you for figuring out how to do it! Awesome - glad they had a good time!