Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Monday night the clinic I took him to on Sunday called and said the radiologist read his x-rays and said both wrists had a buckle fracture! I was shocked. Tuesday morning I called the Orthopedic Surgeon. I couldn't get him in until Wednesday, because the Doctor was in surgery all day. We went Wednesday afternoon and they put a small cast on the left arm as well.
He is doing really well. He is in a little pain. We keep on top of it with Ibuprofen. I took him to school right before the bell rang, all the kids in his class were happy to see him. They have been worried about him. Hopefully he can go to school on Monday!

4 comments:
Now that really stinks!!! I hope he's able to carry on with two writs in casts!! Poor kid!
I am so sorry!! At least he got some cool colored casts, my boys can't wait to see him, this weekend.
I can't believe it! I hope he is doing okay.
That's so CRAZY! I hope he feels better soon. I think he looks tough! :)
Post a Comment