Sunday, February 19, 2012

Fun Times!

Friday, February 10
The boys got tickets the the Utah Jazz vs. the Oklahoma Thunder game from Jr. Jazz.  They had a lot of fun!  They went out to dinner at the Gateway and then to the game!  The jazz lost, but they had fun!

Mom and Sarah went to dinner at Chick-Fil-A and then to see "Alvin and the Chipmunks Chipwrecked."  We had fun on our mother - daughter date!

Sunday, February 12
We were asked to sing in Sacrament Meeting.  We sang "I Belong to the Church of Jesus Christ."  We talked as a family about how were were singing our testimony.  I think we sounded good!

Saturday, February 18
We all went to see Star Wars Episode I in 3D.  It was really fun!  The boys have loved Star Wars for a long time and this is the first time they have seen any of the movies on the big screen.  We can't wait for the next one to come out!

1 comment:

The Maxfield's said...

Oh you definitely sounded good! What a cute family you have!