Saturday, March 19, 2011
I have been wanting to get a china hutch for a while now. I went and looked and just couldn't find one I liked. My friend Marcy told me to check KSL. After looking for two days I found one in Roy and went and looked at it. It was just what I wanted. The lady that was selling it was moving to Las Vegas and sold it to me for $150. I have had my China in a box since my Grandma Peg died five year ago. I couldn't even remember what it looked like! I washed and dried each piece and put it in. I thought it would also be fun to display my collection of salt and pepper shakers. I am so excited! I can't wait for a special occasion to use the dishes!


2 comments:
That is a beautiful hutch!
It looks great!
Post a Comment