Thursday, August 19, 2010
After the Soap Box Racers and a bite of lunch we decided to go the the Hill Air Force Base Museum.
Tyler & Isaac having fun pushing buttons!

Braden

Sarah striking a pose!

I love this hat! I couldn't resist this picture! Too funny!

Isaac and Sarah in the simulator!

Braden getting ready to blast off!

Tyler got to go in the simulator with a boy he didn't know! What a good sport!

Salute!

Isaac finally got the ball to float!

Sarah too!

Braden and Drew in the simulator. (Eli was checking out what was going on!)

Spinning!

On the Moon!

Flying!

Tyler found the Snoopy Flying Ace game! He had a lot of fun!

Braden flying with Eli!

Spinning the bike tire!

Aunt Marilyn had her turn!

Isaac, Tyler and Sarah!

The rain cleared so we got to go outside and look at the airplanes out there!

Eli, Sarah, Tyler, Braden, Isaac and Drew

Tyler and Isaac

Braden, Drew and Tyler!
We had a great day with our cousins! Thanks for coming for a visit!
1 comment:
Wow--looks like they have a lot more for kids to do now than the last time I was there (when Braden was 1 or 2?). Maybe we'll go back sometime...I'm still not sure Catherine would like it all that much. Your kids seem to enjoy it, though!
Post a Comment