
I used to be so good at keeping up on scrapbooking. I think Sarah is only one in her book, so this year I decided to make a Blog Book. I did a little reasearch and talked to people who have done it before. I decided to go with
www.blurb.com. It slurpped up all my photos and text and then I did some editing. I think it turned out really great! My kids were so excited when it came. I printed one for each of the kids and one for Wayne and I. I am really pleased with the quality of the book. It is about the size of a year book. I love it!
2 comments:
What a good idea to purchase one for each of your kids. I never thought of that.
Thanks for your help with planning my boys birthday party. I haven't forgotten about your CD!
YAY I think they are so great too! I love mine from last year and am waiting until April to do the next, so much easier the scrapbooking!
Post a Comment