Thursday, January 28, 2010

January 2010


Saturday, January 9, 2010

Darla gave us a Cuisinart Ice Cream Freezer for Christmas. We made Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream. It was yummy!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tyler is playing Jr. Jazz basketball. He scored three baskets (his first ever) at his game on Tuesday. I didn't have my camera at the game, so I took a picture of him when we got home. He was so excited he ran over to his coach who gave him 5. He then slipped and fell on his behind. It was pretty funny! Way to go Tyler we are proud of you!

Braden is also playing basketball. He is doing great and having fun. The boys think it is really cool, because all of their games are at Dad's School.

Wayne is coaching girls basketball at West Point Jr High. He has a good team and they are 4 and 1. He has a few injured girls right now, but has decided that comes with the territory. The kids and I have had a fun time going to watch them play. Here in Davis School District there are so many Jr High Schools, that they have three regions, so he doesn't have to travel farther than Layton (maybe a 20 min bus ride.) for his games. Keep up the good work Wayne we are proud of you.

As you can tell we have been watching a lot of basketball this month. We are having fun. It is great to see the boys improve over the season.

3 comments:

Sherri said...

I played basketball in jr. high and my older sister played it in h. school. They won the state championship one of those years. I was way in to it back then. I wish I could do more of it, now, but really there's only church ball, left. I need the exercise, but don't want to end up being the only one from our ward. But it's all good.

Finlinson's said...

Way cute family! I didn't know your husband was a teacher.

Hama Roska said...

Alright boys!!! I'm excited to hear they are doing so well in the games.